Tension stands provide the muscle for a Litzler dipping machine. The tension stands, pull, stretch and isolate the tension in the fabric at up to 10,000 kilograms at over 100 mpm.
- Tension stands are designed and built as solid rigid structures using heavy side-plate construction. Side plates are designed for high speed and high tension operation and will NEVER wear out from use. SIDE PLATE CONSTRUCTION IS A LONG LASTING AND PROVEN DESIGN VERSUS FRAGILE CAST BLOCK CONSTRUCTION.
- Large 350 mm diameter rollers with heavy walled construction maintain low deflection under high tension and high speed.
- Rolls are driven via quiet class 10 helical gears with automated lubrication baths.
- Lube for life bearings.
- Sideplate construction means easy access to rolls and bearings for future maintenance versus complete dismantling and lengthy downtime for cast block construction.
- Load cell and stretch control depending on process requirements.