C. A. Litzler Co., Inc. has received an order to design and build a 70 mpm Tire Cord Dipping Line in Vietnam. Benefits of the Litzler Tire Cord Line include:
- Multiple tension zones throughout the line providing maximum flexibility for elongating/relaxing the material to meet specific processing criteria.
- Line speed of 70 m/min at maximum tension, with the ability to increase speed to 100 m/min at reduced tension.
- Speed and tension control accuracy of ±0.1% to achieve control of critical material processes.
Litzler offers 57 years of experience designing ovens which are the most critical component for tire cord production. Litzler ovens are specially designed for tire cord drying and curing. The ovens feature all of the technical innovations that Litzler is known for, including:
- High efficiency jet nozzles that are welded to assure consistently uniform heat transfer.
- Precise temperature control for optimum product quality.
- Energy efficient oven designs utilizing premium efficiency motors and variable speed inverter drives for lower operating costs.
- State-of-the-art controls by Litzler Automation, including multiple PLC networks with ethernet communications, save installation time and costs.
For more information, call 1-216-267-8020 or visit www.calitzler.com.