Series FS Infrared Heaters
Series FS heaters are highly efficient, fast response medium wavelength infrared heaters designed for use in general industrial process heating applications such as paint curing, powder pre-gel, out gassing, pre-drying, preheating webs, laminating, textiles, paper, film and foil.
- Versatile design – can be configured in many widths with lengths up to 24 ft.
- Operates at element temperatures up to 2100 F (2.0 micron-peak)
- Unique serpentine metallic elements
- Highly efficient and effective. Efficiencies exceeding 89% have been proven, the highest in the industry
- Heats up to processing temperatures in 25-45 seconds.
- Cools down to “safe” temperature in 30-45 seconds.
- Operating life in excess of 10,000 hours is expected when operated at 80% of rated output.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically without element sag
- Self-cleaning, maintenance free
- Resistive load can be precisely controlled
- Completely field serviceable
- Heats all colors uniformly